K-12 Grant Opportunities
G2 Collective has gathered an important team of research professionals to advance the practice of teaching.
Our Grant Thesis: By improving teacher collaboration through training and using a well designed, interactive platform such as eTeach®, increased collaboration will lead to improved teacher effectiveness and, therefore, increased student performance. The focus of our grant and research strategy is to stimulate efficacy validation, support technological innovation and strengthen the role of eTeach® in meeting educational research and development needs. This in turn will improve the return on investment from funded projects and the research partners.
In proposing eTeach® pilot and research programs to K-12 schools, we are evaluating outcomes in meeting several objectives:
- Act as a tool for teacher professional development in collaboration and awareness of the shift to the common core, as well as targeted development in the emerging methods made possible by technology such as flipped teaching (according to the Child Mind Institute, research on flipped teaching has shown promise in supporting learning objectives in special education environments).
- Create and deliver Common Core Aligned content to help fill gaps in current curricula during the transition to fulfill CCSS.
- Act as a tool for teachers to create Common Assessments to help transition to the PARCC.
- Encourage and increase teacher collaboration and sharing in content creation and management throughout a school, intra and inter district and nationally via the eTeach® Platform’s unique module cloning and editing feature.
- Act as a tool to monitor student participation, progress and performance; providing data on what content is working and what can be improved.